Friday, September 19, 2008

Everyone is faced with reducing debt now

Let's face it. Now that our congressional leaders and the leaders of the treasury and federal reserve bank have come together to decide to borrow more money to solve a debt problem, we have put a bandaid on this serious economic problem. We are refinancing, so to speak. But the debt problem is still there. As credit tightens, we will all need to learn to live with less debt. I have already done this myself, and I can help you. That is why I am coming out with a new audio book to give you the specific steps to making this easier for you.

Buy an advance copy for a significant discount by sending me $25 (retail 39.95) to my paypal account at jim@jimandersononline.com and as soon as it comes off the presses, I'll mail it to you.

No comments: